Craft Nation

« Home | My My » | Lady Luck Rules OK - London, United Kingdom » | Sew Dorky - Seattle, Washington » | Twinkie's Fridge - San Francisco, California » | UPDATE » | UPDATE » | Art School Dropout - Frederick, Maryland » | Bird in a Skirt - Walnut, California » | My Paper Crane - Waynesboro, Pennsylvania » | Sweet Meats - San Francisco, California » 

Monday, June 05, 2006 

Felt Cafe -Seattle, Washington

I love the custom-made goodies over at Felt Cafe. They've got iPod cozies, wristwarmers, scarves, placemats and more, in any color combination you can think of (and they're open to suggestions). And it all comes from wool which is then wetfelted to create the "dense, soft, warm and waterproof" material, which is then turned into any one of the products in the shop.

I'm partial to the iPod cozies myself, because after dropping all the cash to buy one, you can bet that I will make sure it looks as brand new as the day that I bought it. Forever.

Felt Cafe

You can design the made-to-order felt scarves yourself

Felt Cafe

You've got your cell phone to tell you the time. Slap on one of these wristbands to replace your watch.

Felt Cafe