Craft Nation

« Home | Art School Dropout - Frederick, Maryland » | Bird in a Skirt - Walnut, California » | My Paper Crane - Waynesboro, Pennsylvania » | Sweet Meats - San Francisco, California » | The Small Object - Irmo, South Carolina » 

Wednesday, February 15, 2006 

UPDATE

Sorry I've been out of the loop for awhile. I'm in the process of moving to Italy for a few months, but once I'm settled over the next week or two, it will be business as usual and I'll get myself on track. If you have any suggestions for craftsters/designers to be featured on the site, please send the link to:

craft_nation@yahoo.com

See you soon!

Hi!!
Looking forward to seeing more on your blog and hearing about your adventures in Italy. I am a craftster from Canada who makes handbags out of recycled wool. You can check out my wares on my links menu on the blog.

Good luck with your move, Cheers,
Lala

Take a look on ETSY to find great artists work.

Looking for information and found it at this great site... »

Post a Comment