Craft Nation

« Home | My Paper Crane - Waynesboro, Pennsylvania » | Sweet Meats - San Francisco, California » | The Small Object - Irmo, South Carolina » 

Monday, January 30, 2006 

Bird in a Skirt - Walnut, California

Bird in a Skirt by Vicky Jang is a charming little online stationary store. Vicky designs classic but fresh flats and cards in addition to offering custom stationary.

I absolutely lovethis "Thank You" card that has two birds holding a banner (now if only I could get myself to write all the cards I owe).

Bird in a Skirt

At first glance this looks like a nice little card with maybe a bird or a flower at the top - one look closer and it's a sweet skull & crossbones.

Bird in a Skirt

Bird in a Skirt has several customized sets to choose from, including this monogrammed one.

Bird in a Skirt