Craft Nation

« Home | Sweet Meats - San Francisco, California » | The Small Object - Irmo, South Carolina » 

Saturday, January 21, 2006 

My Paper Crane - Waynesboro, Pennsylvania

Now you can have your cake and cuddle it, too!

My Paper Crane

My Paper Crane by Heidi Kenney is the place where dreams come true and sweets come to life. Heidi's plush cupcakes, toast, milk cartons, and cakes are sewn and stuffed to perfection. Most of them are toys, but there are also some functional items like her toaster purse that comes with a toast coin purse (yes, the strap is the electrial cord!).

My Paper Crane

Heidi also spins fabulous yarns (which tend to sell out as soon as they're added to the shop) and wrote a zine that teaches you how to spin your own. She uses some of her own yarn to create hats and other knit creations.

My Paper Crane

To see all the projects that aren't for sale (and watch as she test out new items), visit her blog.