Craft Nation

« Home | Twinkie's Fridge - San Francisco, California » | UPDATE » | UPDATE » | Art School Dropout - Frederick, Maryland » | Bird in a Skirt - Walnut, California » | My Paper Crane - Waynesboro, Pennsylvania » | Sweet Meats - San Francisco, California » | The Small Object - Irmo, South Carolina » 

Tuesday, May 02, 2006 

Sew Dorky - Seattle, Washington

Every time I visit the SewDorky website, my mouth waters. There isn't a single handsewn felt donut that I wouldn't want to scarf down.

My favorite is the pink-frosted chocolate Neopolitan:

SewDorky

But I wouldn't mind having a go at the Pink Sprink or the Nutty Chocolate:

SewDorky

You can even get your donut iconized by purchasing one of their acrylic paintings:

Sew Dorky

The latest addition to the shop is the Sewdorky School of Dentistry, with a fine selection of gigantic teeth. There's the healthy Sweet Tooth, the "18kt" Pimp Tooth, and fuzzy, bloody, Monster Tooth.

Sew Dorky Sew Dorky Sew Dorky

If you like felt yummies, take a look at my webiste
www.clouds-factory.com

Good day !.
You may , perhaps very interested to know how one can make real money .
There is no initial capital needed You may commense to get income with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you haven`t ever dreamt of such a chance to become rich
AimTrust represents an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

Its head office is in Panama with offices around the world.
Do you want to become really rich in short time?
That`s your chance That`s what you really need!

I feel good, I began to get income with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. If it gets down to select a correct companion who uses your money in a right way - that`s AimTrust!.
I earn US$2,000 per day, and my first deposit was 1 grand only!
It`s easy to get involved , just click this link http://opynacuhu.fcpages.com/gujiqehy.html
and lucky you`re! Let`s take this option together to feel the smell of real money

Good day, sun shines!
There have were times of hardship when I felt unhappy missing knowledge about opportunities of getting high yields on investments. I was a dump and downright pessimistic person.
I have never imagined that there weren't any need in large starting capital.
Nowadays, I'm happy and lucky , I started take up real money.
It gets down to choose a proper partner who utilizes your funds in a right way - that is incorporate it in real deals, parts and divides the profit with me.

You may get interested, if there are such firms? I have to tell the truth, YES, there are. Please get to know about one of them:
http://theinvestblog.com [url=http://theinvestblog.com]Online Investment Blog[/url]

Post a Comment